Sending You Love and Gratitude
Today, I’m sending you love and gratitude. (No mask required.) Maybe you’ve got plenty, and now you have extra. Please share.
In the book, “The Miracle of Water,” the author Masaru Emoto, demonstrates how water’s unique role in transporting the natural vibration of these words can help you welcome change and live a more positive and happy life.
Dr. Emoto has photographed thousands of water crystals in his years of research, and few have been as beautiful and life affirming as those formed from the words “love and gratitude.”
He also has photos of water crystals impacted by negative words. The difference is amazing.
Considering that the human body is primarily water, about 70%, it’s a really good idea to surround yourself with positive, happy words. What have you said to yourself and others lately?
A bit of advice from Dr. Emoto:
- Have the biggest dreams possible
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re beautiful out loud (yes, even if you need a haircut)
- Nurture high-quality friendships with people you feel comfortable with
- Make every morning and evening relaxing in order to avoid stress
- Practice the habit of extending a loving hand to those around you, and whenever you feel discouraged and down, loving hands will raise you up
This Memorial Day weekend will be unique. If you’re feeling a bit sad about “what might have been,” give love and gratitude a whirl.
And maybe make a nice fruit salad. I picked up some pretty tasty nectarines this week that scream summer. There’s something about the juice running down my chin that brings back fun memories.
Thanks for reading.
“When you continually think thoughts of love and gratitude, you simply cannot help but be changed. These thoughts will change the water within you, and the result will most certainly be a changed you.”—Masaru Emoto