EAT: And Think Like a Champion
I’m inviting you to join me in this 4-week group course I’ve created in response to our recent life of magnified uncertainty; a life that has perhaps created a bit more stress.
Working with me virtually, you’ll gain clarity around the best ways to conquer foggy brain, fatigue, low mood, anxiety, and more.
Through a unique combination of attitude AND kitchen coaching, you’ll learn techniques to help you:
- Be more confident
- Have more energy
- Gain mental strength
- Improve self-esteem
- Be happy in your own skin
In addition, I’ll address:
- Why depression and low mood are linked to what you eat
- The role stress plays in your overall health and well-being
- What it means to eat mindfully and why diets are unsuccessful on many levels
- The role of quality sleep
And, we will be in virtual community which allows for ongoing interaction with one another!
4-Week Course Outline
Lesson 1: The Mind-Body link. Stress, stress eating and mindfulness—WHAT we mean by these terms and HOW to incorporate helpful strategies. We’ll make stress-busting food that’s quick and delicious.
Lesson 2: Risks of a high sugar diet and the link to foggy brain. Bummer, right? We’ll make a tasty low sugar treat.
Lesson 3: Food is THE SOLUTION, and why quality sleep is important. We’ll enjoy some superfoods.
Lesson 4: Healthy habits for life—and what about red wine? Letting go of the stress of thinking about eating perfectly. Since we all like tasty snacks, we’ll make something today.
Each week I’ll let you know in advance what supplies you’ll need for us to create together. You’ll understand what foods will help you overcome a number of ills. You’ll eat and think like a CHAMPION!
The particulars for “EAT: And Think Like a Champion” 4- Week Online Course:
- We’ll ZOOM on Thursdays from 11:00AM to 12:30PM (central) on May 7, 14, 21, and 28.
- The class will begin with the topic of the day and we’ll reinforce the lessons in the kitchen making food together, through the magic of ZOOM. (I’ve been doing this with my private coaching clients. It’s fun and we all get to eat our creations!)
- The value of this offer is $297, yet the fee is only $97 for the ENTIRE 4-WEEK COURSE!
Email me today to reserve your spot and take advantage of this special deal! Payments can be made through PayPal, and I’ll send you the Zoom link prior to our class.
Much love to you,
“I may have slipped, but that’s okay. She finds the positive, doesn’t judge, and helps me move forward. I have learned to celebrate both small and big victories. Thanks, Carol!–Carol W. on Coaching with Carol
Pingback: I Got Carded – inkwellcoaching.comMay 7, 2020 at 4:29 am